Gate 5 Experience
Q. What is Gate 5 Experience?
A. Gate 5 is a unique movie theater designed to include a variety of table & chair
settings scattered on four terraced levels. This theater is a warm and inviting
atmosphere where guests can enjoy dinner & a movie in style, where you will experience
an entire evening of drinks, dining and entertainment -- all in one room! Guests
of Gate 5 may arrival at their scheduled reservation time to enjoy selections off
our full service Flat Iron Café menu. As a courtesy to all of our guests, we discontinue
our meal service around 6:50 pm. The nightly movie begins at 7:00 pm. Our friendly
servers will be on hand to greet you, get you seated, and take care of your every
need during the duration of your experience. Take advantage of Gate 5 and enjoy
a whole new twist on dinner and a movie.
- Reservations: We highly recommend you make a reservation for the Gate 5 Experience, although it is not absolutely required. Our nightly classic presentation allows for up to 80 guests. Seating is offered to guests on a first-come, first-serve basis, based upon scheduled reservation times. Dining guests may call ahead to GUARANTEE a reserved seat. Reservations for non-dining guests will not be accepted. The exact location of your seat is determined by our staff according to availability. Seating assignment requests are allowed but not guaranteed. We accept reservations up to 5 days in advance by calling during normal operating hours at (660) 582-7225.
- Ticket Purchase: Advance reservations are logged at The Maryville Cinema’s Box Office. Claiming your reservation is simple -- just arrive at to the Box Office at your scheduled reservation time. We'll get your tickets and send you on your way to Gate 5 for an evening of great food and entertainment! Your admission price is the same as it would be for any other movie on the marquee. The only additional cost is your food and beverage purchases (charged to your tab by your server inside Gate 5.
- Seating: Seating: Upon arrival to Gate 5, guests will be greeted by a host or staff member who will direct you to your seat. We offer several types of seating accommodations (large tables, small tables & counter-style seating) in our comfortable reclining leather chairs. Seating is arranged on four terraced levels to ensure a perfect view from every seat. Groups of six or more may request to be seated at adjacent tables in a section, however table arrangements do not allow for more than 5 guests at a single table, except on the first level.
- Dinner: Upon arrival at your table, you will be greeted by a friendly host or server who will be taking care of you throughout the duration of your flight. Our ingredient-inspired menu is next up on the flight plan - - with various selections from our kitchen!
- Movie: As you wrap-up your dinner -- we'll dim the lights and begin the feature
presentation on our 25 foot wall-to-wall curved screen. Gate 5 is equipped with
Dolby Digital Surround Sound and the latest imaging technologies to maximize your
experience. One lucky film title from the Maryville Cinema is featured for this
special Gate 5 presentation. Titles are announced each Tuesday at the Maryville
- Who can come? Everyone is welcome to partake in this unique experience. Call
today to reserve your seat and see why the Gate 5, Dinner & a Movie, Experience
is truly a great time!
Q. Do you offer Gift Certificates?
A. Yes. Guests may purchase gift cards at The Maryville Cinema Box Office during normal operating hours. Cards are sold in $5 increments up to any amount desired and do not expire. Gift cards spend just like cash anywhere in the Hangar Complex (Flat Iron Café, Gate 5 Experience, or Maryville Cinema). Gift cards must be purchased at the Maryville Cinema Box Office -- phone and/or email requests will not be accepted.
Q. What are your Hours?
- The Flat Iron Café is open Sunday-Thursday from 5:00 PM until 8:00 PM and on Fridays & Saturdays from 5:00 PM until 10:00 PM.
- The Gate 5 Experience is offered nightly. Visit “Gate 5 Experience” for more details.
- Our Office is open during normal operating hours to accommodate your private event needs and other inquiries.
Q. Where is the Hangar located?
A. 1602 South Main Street in Maryville, Missouri . . . across the street from Wal-Mart
View our contact page for our location on a map
Q. What are your showtimes?
Click here to view our current showtimes
24 hour, 5-day advance showtimes online on the Maryville Cinema
24 hour, current day showtimes @ our pre-recorded Information Line (660) 582-7100
Q. What are your ticket prices?
Box Office Pricing
Matinee (b/f 6:00pm)
Q. Can I buy ADVANCE TICKETS over the phone or online?
A. No. At this time we do not have any system to purchase tickets over the phone or online.